Selling a Business or Franchise
Selling a business is the most popular business exit strategy for many business owners. There may be no successors who want to continue the business; or staff or partners that can or are interested in buying your business. Whatever the reason; at some stage you will want to sell your business and ensure you get your best price and have a business that sells.
There are many reasons people buy a business. When considering selling your business it pays to spend some time identifying who is likely to buy your business - put yourself in their shoes and find out exactly what they will be looking for.
There are a variety of options when selling a business. After all, you want the best possible return and outcome for your business to hopefully maximise the investment you have made over the years.
Looking for ways to get the best value for your marketing dollars by targeting your most likely buyers. In today's market you will require a multi pronged approach in order to draw out your best prospects.
- Selling your business?
- The business sales process
- Who will buy your business?
- How to list a business for sale and sell
- Don’t tell anyone, but I’m selling my business
- Selling a business when, how, and to whom
- The importance of great business processes
- Why business succession planning is important
- What do business buyers want?
- Options when selling a business
- Marketing a business for sale
- Valuing a business for sale
- Difference between profit and value
- 5 Questions before you sell a business
- Selling a business and getting a good price
- Advertise to target your business buyer
- Why have a business exit strategy?
- Ad images for better business sales results
- Why use a business broker
- How to keep your business relevant
- Get more when listing your business for sale
- 12 questions to ask a business broker
Recommend this article: