Growing your Business
Growing your business is important for the survival and economic well-being of your business. One way of growing your business is to get new customers. However, the customers you already have can be a better and more cost-effective option for increasing your sales, as they are already buying from you. Another worthy option is to acquire more business through business acquisition where you buy a business or competitor.
One of the most effective and immediate ways to up-size your business is to buy your competitor. This method can also be one of the most cost-effective ways of growing your business and securing new customers.
If you've glanced at the title and thought 'no, doesn't apply to me because I've only just started my business' - think again. An exit strategy is the ultimate goal towards which you are working.
Good business systems will make your business stronger, more efficient and easier to run. They will also make your business far more attractive to future buyers because the business will be seen as an independently viable unit and less of a one person band.
- Growing your business through business acquisition
- 5 reasons businesses fail
- Developing a business exit strategy
- Surviving the holiday season
- Boost your New Year retail sales
- The power of a great testimonial
- Managing change for small businesses
- Get focused to increase the value of your business
- Building business momentum
- Using trust to help you compete
- How to grow a tourism business
- How to avoid small business burnout
- The one page business plan
- How to future proof your business
- Being present to plan the future
- The five-step fresh start
- How to grow your new business
- Marketing your business for free
- Have a better business budget
- Why competition is good for business
- David and Goliath business lessons
- How to prioritise your social media
- Business survival through adaption
- Do you know what business you are in?
- Tips for small business owners going it alone
- Planning for business success
- 5 steps to a better business
- Managing a seasonal business
- The dreaded Business Plan
- Writing a business plan
- Strengthen your business
- Pimp my business for selling
Share this article: