Buying a Business or Franchise
Thinking of buying a business or franchise? If you know what you want, what’s important and how to run and buy a business, then buying an existing business or franchise can be a great way to get into business without going through the process of starting one from scratch. When you buy a business that’s already operating, you can skip the business startup phase and enjoy the cashflow and customers from day one.
Looking to immigrate to New Zealand? Then find out more on applying for a Business Visa in New Zealand.
Before you take the plunge and buy a business it pays to get your thinking right, because the quality of your choices will play a large part in determining your success...
So you want to be your own boss but you’re not sure where to start. Perhaps you have an idea or are still looking, waiting for that ideal business opportunity to present itself.
So you can cook, deal with people and think you could run the cafe down the road better than the current owners - what next? More people are dining out than ever before and opportunities abound for cafes and restaurants.
- Finding the right business to buy
- Buying an existing business
- Choice chance and change
- Why now is good for buying a business
- How to measure business success
- Business visas - buying a New Zealand business
- New Zealand business migration business visas
- Work from home in a home based business
- About buying a manufacturing business
- About buying a distribution business
- About buying a retail business
- About buying a service business
- Buying a cafe or restaurant
- Buying a hotel or motel
- Hotels for sale and buying one
- Small businesses for sale
- Owning a business
- Be your own boss
- Buying a shop or retail business
- Before buying a trucking business
- Mistakes to avoid when buying a business
- Retail business, but not as we know it
- 10 things to know before you buy a business
- Do I need an Accountant?
- Why buy a franchise business opportunity
- Finding the right franchise for sale opportunity
- Researching franchise opportunities