Buying a Business, and how to buy a business
So you've dreamt of being your own boss, of owning your own business. Buying a business is always easier and safer than starting one from scratch. As well as cashflow from day one, you get proven products and systems and get to see how the business has performed in the past. So let the seasoned entrepreneurs take the risk, develop the market, and find out what works and what doesn't.
The process for Buying a Business
What you need to know before you Buy a Business
Why buy an existing business?
By buying a business that already exists you get:
• A customer base - this means cash flow from day one.
• Accepted products and/or services. They have already been developed.
• Experienced and skilled staff who understand the business.
• Systems that keep the customers coming and the cash flowing.
• History - the previous owner has operated this business and will have financial records on its performance.
As a Buyer using nzbizbuysell you can:
• Search our listings of NZ Businesses for Sale
• Save a search - get auto emailed new listing
• Post an ad in our Businesses Wanted section
• Register now for our latest Buyers' Bulletins
• Subscribe to our monthly BizAssist newsletter
• Save a web icon to your phone "Add to Home Screen"
Looking to immigrate to NZ on a Business Visa?Find out more on applying for a Business Visa in New Zealand.
1. Owning a business - self assessment
2. Determine your budget when buying a business
3. Select an accountant and a solicitor
4. Searching to buy a business
5. Finding the right business to buy
6. Getting the facts - due diligence
7. Decision time when buying a business
8. Owning a business - the next day
9. Enjoying your new business
Buying a restaurant or cafe for sale opportunity
Buying a hotel or motel for sale opportunity
Buying a shop or retail business for sale opportunity
Buying a manufacturing business for sale opportunity
Some of our Business Opportunities...
Marine Business Opportunity for Sale4 to 5 Locations available NZ Wide$185,000Marine Industry - Exceptional quality product, in high demand. [more +]
Clothing Business for SaleAuckland$220000 including ...Online Clothing Business For Sale [more +]
Lawn Mower Sale and Repair Centre Business for SaleAuckland$240,000In growth phase, profits exceed $100,000 per annum. [more +]
Share this page:
"New Zealand's #1 site for buying a business"
...with over 2,500 New Zealand businesses for sale online