Buying a Business, and how to buy a businessSo you've dreamt of being your own boss, of owning your own business.
Buying a business is always easier and safer than starting one from scratch. So let the seasoned entrepreneurs take the risk, develop the market, and find out what works and what doesn't.
The Process for Buying a Business
What you need to know before you Buy a Business
Why buy an existing business?By buying a business that already exists you get:
• A customer base - this means cash flow from day one.
• Accepted products and/or services. They have already been developed.
• Experienced and skilled staff who understand the business.
• Systems that keep the customers coming and the cash flowing.
• History - the previous owner has operated this business and will have financial records on its performance.
As a Buyer using nzbizbuysell you can:• Search our listings of NZ Businesses for Sale
• Post an ad in our Businesses Wanted section
• Register now for our latest Buyers' Bulletins
• Subscribe to our monthly BizAssist newsletter
Looking to immigrate to NZ on a Business Visa?Find out more on applying for a Business Visa in New Zealand. Owning a business - self assessment
2. Determine your budget when buying a business
3. Select an accountant and a solicitor
4. Searching to buy a business
5. Finding the right business to buy
6. Getting the facts - due diligence
7. Decision time when buying a business
8. Owning a business - the next day
9. Enjoying your new business
Buying a restaurant or cafe for sale opportunity
Buying a hotel or motel for sale opportunity
Buying a shop or retail business for sale opportunity
Buying a manufacturing business for sale opportunity
Some of our Business Opportunities...
Real Estate Office for SaleSilverdale Auckland$99,000Century 21 Franchise in Silverdale [more +]
Cafe, Restaurant Franchise for SaleNorth Auckland$599,000Premium Nth Auck Franchise Cafe - $168,000 EBITDA [more +]
Health and Organic Food Retail Business for SaleWaiheke Island$150,000Own it! Fresh, healthy and organic. Busy with loyal locals and destination shoppers, this one-stop health store has a growing customer base and bright future... [more +]
List a Business
• Contact any business Seller or Business Broker … ALL for FREE !
• Or get a FREE fortnightly copy of our Business Sales Bulletins
• And we even promote our Motel for Sale services listing on Trade Me.
Recommend this article:
"New Zealand's #1 site for buying a business"
...with over 3,000 New Zealand businesses for sale online