Motel for Sale Rakaia
St Itas Guesthouse For Sale In Canterbury
Why buy this Motel Business
Motel for Sale Rakaia
This grand old lady is a historical building and bed and breakfast with a good size managers apartment. The beautiful brick construction, the new roof that blends in and the well manicured gardens present a timeless elegance. St Itas offers you a very rare home and income opportunity and a freehold ownership to this unique and well maintained building. Rakaia is strategically located between Christchurch and Invercargill and Christchurch and Methven.
St Itas was originally a school that opened in 1912. In 1914 St Itas became a school and a convent for the sisters who were teaching in the school. The school finally closed in 1985 after a massive renovation, and became a guest house in 1993.
- Approximately 1 acre of well maintained gardens with fruit trees, a water pond and a tennis court
- A new roof has been completed in 2021 costing approximately $100,000
- 3 Heat Pumps and Gas and Electric Heating
- Ashburton District Council Heritage 2 Building
- Just 40 minutes from Christchurch
- Located closed to the main route from Christchurch to Invercargill
- Locate enroute to Mt. Hutt ski fields and the new Opuke Hot Pools in Methven
- Plenty of parking
- Large Patio and outdoor area
- 1 twin room with ensuite, 2 double rooms with ensuites, and one family room with a separate bathroom.
- 1 additional bedroom with separate toilet
- Lounge, games room and library
- Portico overlooking the front garden and a grand entrance
- Very high stud
- Well maintained building in and out
Upstairs Managers Flat
- Built in 2006 using the extra large roof cavity
- 2 Bedroom with walk-in robe and 1 bathroom
- Lounge, dining and kitchen
- Balcony with a view towards Mt Hutt
- More space to expand into the tall roof cavity
Rakaia is a strategically located transit town serviced by travellers who are on business, farming related activities, leisure, ski or other activities. This is an ideal home and income business and it is close to two major cities in Canterbury which is Christchurch and Ashburton.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Deb Chakraborty, on 021 027 60319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.