nzbizbuysell.co.nz/99316
Ad ID: 99316

Homebased Business for Sale Auckland

Homebased Business - Ticks All the Boxes

Location:
Asking:
$575,000

Business for Sale Description

Homebased Business for Sale Auckland

This home-based business provides a comprehensive service to a list of premium customers and generates a steady annual recurring revenue stream.

Operating since 2017, the business has become a well-respected supplier, installer and servicer of product that is an essential element in a large market guided by government compliance.

A feature of the business is it requires a minimal stock holding of locally sourced product to conduct its day to day operating successfully. The core focus of the business amounts to approximately 70% of the revenue, the other 30% is made up of other services that offer future growth opportunity.

With amazing reporting and administration systems in place this business is very easy to run and would very much suit a husband-and-wife team, an existing business looking to expand or a sole trader looking to enter the business world.

With a cash surplus of more than $200,000 for the 2020 calendar all the hard work and expenditure of creating this business model has been taken care of and the vendor tells us this business has the potential to double in its current structure.

10 TOP FEATURES:
• Homebased
• Premium clients
• Minimal stock holding required
• Annual recurring revenue
• Fantastic purpose-built IP - reporting systems
• Growth opportunities
• Extensive quality asset base
• Well respected industry leader
• Scalable and franchise-able business
• Servicing a sector with govt compliance

Asking $575,000.

If you are interested and would like more information about this business, visit www.barkerbusiness.co.nz/3051, register your details and submit the online Confidentiality Agreement. Once Craig receives your expression of interest he will be in touch.

*Source of information - Supplied by the Business Owner.

Licensed REA 2008. Copyright Barker Business Brokerage Ltd 2021.

Property Code: 3051

Interested In This Opportunity?

Email to a friend / myself

 

Share this:

Barker Business Brokerage Ltd
For more info
Contact: Craig Miller

Craig Miller

Craig Miller
021 817 768 or 09 448 1285
Barker Business Brokerage
Licensed REAA 2008
Broker Ref: barker_74_186

Sign up for the Latest Businesses For Sale

BUSINESS FOR SALE BULLETINS
quickly get the newest business opportunities.

SELECT BULLETIN(S):
  •