nzbizbuysell.co.nz/95805
Ad ID: 95805

Tyre Retail and Service Business for Sale Auckland

Tyre Retail/ Service Established for over 40 years

Location:
Asking:
$485,000 plus stock

Business for Sale Description

Tyre Retail and Service Business for Sale Auckland

Here is a very solid business with a long track record of profitable trading.

This excellent opportunity has the following attractive features:

- A working owner has the opportunity to enjoy earnings in the region of $200,000 p.a.
- This business will have a secure lease in a busy location with excellent road front exposure to high traffic volumes.
- With its long history and recognised brand, this business has developed a solid and loyal customer base.
- The customers of this business are well spread with approximately 70% being retail while the other 30% are commercial and trade customers.
- New owner energy and renewed enthusiasm together with some basic marketing initiatives have great potential to boost revenue and profits.
- There is space and opportunity for additional automotive services. i.e. WOF, Mechanical etc.
- Retiring owner has genuine reasons for sale and is looking forward to providing a supportive transition and training.

Price: $485,000 plus stock (of approx. $35,000)

For more information, please submit an enquiry or contact Tim on 021 336 138.

Interested In This Opportunity?

Email to a friend / myself

 

Share this:

Clyth MacLeod Ltd
For more info
Contact: Tim McLaren

Tim McLaren

Tim McLaren
021336138 or 09 886 9506
Clyth MacLeod Business Sales
Licensed REAA 2008
Broker Ref: CMB47455

Sign up for the Latest Businesses For Sale

BUSINESS FOR SALE BULLETINS
quickly get the newest business opportunities.

SELECT BULLETIN(S):
  •