Online Business for Sale Web-based
Web Based Client Book for Sale
Business for Sale Description
Online Business for Sale Web-basedAdd this very attractive cloud-based client book to your existing business. This client book can be relocated - Internationally!
Obtaining this client book can be the ideal investment in current economic markets as it offers:
• Cashflow positive from day one
• A monthly recurring income to the owner of approximate $29,000
• Revenue for 2020 approx. $450,000 plus
• Potential cash income of $400,000 plus if acquired by an existing business
• A solid portfolio of top tier clients
This client book is ideally suited for an existing company specialising in similar services, no matter where you are located. A great add on to your existing business.
Our vendor sees the ideal purchaser to have an existing support team and to operate in the following fields:
• Web Development and Hosting
• Media and Advertising
• Digital Marketing and Business Solutions
Opportunities to the purchaser includes:
• Strengthening your existing business as you gain more market presence adding new clients.
• Cross-sell services for branding, SEO, marketing and complementary agency services.
• Introduce new project opportunities with minimal sales effort.
• Potentially use existing resource capacity. (Estimated about 15/hrs per week is needed to support current recurring revenue stream.)
• Inherit well-known corporate, retail and B2B clients spread Nationally and Internationally.
NOTE: Sales and Potential Profit for 2020 is based on YTD up to 29 February 2020 with March 2020 estimated. Our vendor will be able to confirm accuracy only after 31 March 2020.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.