nzbizbuysell.co.nz/89830
Ad ID: 89830

Laundromat Business for Sale Bay Of Islands

Price Reduction, Laundromat in Prime Bay of Island Location

Location:
Asking:
$138,000

Business for Sale Description

Laundromat Business for Sale Bay Of Islands

Take advantage of this growing tourism market!

Key features of this business:7Washing Machines and 8Dryers available 24 hours for self-service clients who represent 54% of the salesA 16kg Commercial Washing Machine and a 23kg Commercial Dryer service the commercial clients, who represent the remaining 46% of the revenueOperating hours: 24 hours, seven days a week. Attended hours from 8.30 am to 3.30 am (open later during summer months)Rent $346.15 + GST + OPEX per weekWeekly sales of $2,000 and growing - there has been steady growth on last year\'s figures already.

The current owners bought the business in 2016 and have invested time and money into the new equipment and obtaining new clients - they now want to move on and hand the keys over to someone with more energy to take it further.

This business is a fantastic, low maintenance opportunity returning the working owners a healthy income.

Asking: $138,000 (neg)

Patrick Sanders
027 454 8586DISCLAIMER
Note: Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.​
Ref: NL00173
Timestamp: 20200421064651

Interested In This Opportunity?

Email to a friend / myself

 

Share this:

Link Business Northland
For more info
Contact: Patrick Sanders

Patrick Sanders

+64 27 454 8586 or +64 9 222 0120
Link Business Northland
Licensed REAA 2008
Broker Ref: NL00173

Sign up for the Latest Businesses For Sale

BUSINESS FOR SALE BULLETINS
quickly get the newest business opportunities.

SELECT BULLETIN(S):
  •