nzbizbuysell.co.nz/86438
Ad ID: 86438 Inactive

UNDER NEGOTIATION - Fire Systems Inspection and Maintenance Business for Sale Mount Maunganui

First time to the market for this well established family owned and operated compliance/inspection consulting business with a diverse commercial client base throughout the Bay of Plenty in addition to some national clients.

Location:
Asking:
$330,000
Plus Stock approximately $10,000

Business for Sale Description

UNDER NEGOTIATION - Fire Systems Inspection and Maintenance Business for Sale Mount Maunganui

Established in 1996, this compliance consultancy generates approximately 70% of revenue from the sale, inspection maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers, the other 30% comes from fire alarm system installations, service and inspections.

Business Highlights

  • Key employee wishing to stay on with a new owner
  • Approved supplier for three regional councils
  • Business premises relocation within the area is optional
  • Diverse long term client base
  • Opportunity to diversify in to other areas of the industry
  • Consistent inbound inquiries
  • A must have compliance service business
  • Recurring revenue

With consistent recurring revenue and great growth prospects, this business would suit an individual or husband and wife team with an interest in the industry and a willingness to become an independent qualified person (IQP) and a focus on taking the business to the next level.

Business Resources

Well developed systems and processes will support the transition to a new owner and ensure the continuation of the high standards of service the clients are accustomed to.

Currently owned and operated by a husband and wife team, his role is part time and responsible for quoting, some inspections and fire extinguisher recharging, her role includes accounts, job scheduling and administration 4 days per week. They are supported by 2 long term staff who are, independent qualified person (IQP) certified, and conduct the bulk of the relevant client system inspections work.

Net Surplus $120,000 (2020 projected) EBPITD

Sign up for the Latest Businesses For Sale

BUSINESS FOR SALE BULLETINS
quickly get the newest business opportunities.

SELECT BULLETIN(S):
  •