Motel and Apartments for Sale Queenstown
Motel & Apartments | Management Rights with 22% Returns, plus Ownership Options | Rare opportunity!
Business for Sale Description
Motel and Apartments for Sale Queenstown
Unique Accommodation Opportunity in Queenstown's CBD, including Management Rights, plus there's potential to own two of the Apartments!
This is the first time Amity Lodge is for sale in over 12 years, and the financials on this one are outstanding! Be Quick, opportunities like this in Queenstown are rare, enquire by phoning Adrian on 021 727 888 now!
Do you want prime CBD Queenstown Accommodation with stunning views & a 22% return?
- Are you looking for an incredible 22% return on your investment?
- Situated in a quiet street in the CBD, an easy 5min. walk to downtown Queenstown?
- First time for sale in over 12 years!
- Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure this well-established CBD leasehold accommodation!
- Long lease in place through to 2038, if all 'rights of renewal' exercised!
- Total of 16 motel units & apartments, with one & two bedroom options for guests
- Lovely onsite two-storey owner/manager accommodation
- Onsite laundry and storage facilities, what more could you ask for?!
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure this high-performing & well-established CBD leasehold accommodation!
Amity Lodge, 16 unit Motel & Apartments, in downtown Queenstown is for sale for the first time in 12 years! The current vendors are retiring, after building this fabulous business up to an awesome 22% return on investment, this is even after factoring in a generous allowance for minders to look after the business, while the new owners are on holiday each year.
Location: Amity Lodge is situated in the heart of downtown Queenstown, in a quiet street, where the town centre, and all it offers, is a short 5-minute walk away. Amity Lodge is a mere 8km away from Queenstown’s International airport.
Lodge & Apartments: Major refurbishment has been undertaken to ensure that this motel complex, and adjoining management rights apartments, are right up to date with modern chattels, soft furnishings and landscaping. All motel bedroom glazing is triple glazed with gas, the curtains are all modern blackout and thermal. Underfloor heating is situated on the ground floor of the motel complex, with modern wall heaters situated throughout the motel and apartments.
Guest Accommodation: 16 unit Motel
- 5 ground-floor apartments, one-bedroom, 50m2 (Including 2 units suitable for people with disabilities)
- 5 first-story apartments, one-bedroom, 50m2
- 6 two-bedroom, 60m2
Owner Accommodation: The owners, or managers, apartment is a two-bedroom, two-story apartment on site.
- Ground floor includes: office; back office; bathroom; lounge; dining kitchen and large private outside courtyard. There is currently a fabulous spa pool on site in the courtyard – this is negotiable as a chattel with the sale of the business.
- First story includes: two double-bedrooms, both with private outdoor decks, bathroom and a possible small third bedroom with private deck, which is currently in use as an office.
- There are also great storage areas available and an undercover carport for 2-3 cars, at the rear of the motel complex. These are currently in use by the owners.
On-site Laundry: including two washing machines and one commercial dryer, allowing the business to do the bulk of the laundry, with the exception of the sheets and pillow slips, which are done commercially.
Additional income: The guest laundry, with two washing machines and two driers, produces good income, along with the commissions received from activities and trips, sold to the motel guests staying at the property.
Lease/Landlord: The relationship and lease with the land lord is exceptional. The land lord replaced the existing roof 4 years ago, and repaints the outside of the motel complex every eight years.
It is not often opportunities like this present themselves in the very heart of Queenstown, New Zealand.
This is the perfect opportunity for hospitality professionals that relish the great NZ outdoors, to make Queenstown their new home and playground, and build upon this already successful business. It simply doesn’t get any better than this, lifestyle, location and income, plus the opportunity to purchase two apartments? Don’t delay, call me now!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Interested In This Opportunity?