Ad ID: 103147
Lodge Business for Sale Turangi
Lodge on the River, Turangi
Business for Sale Description
Lodge Business for Sale TurangiThis property is situated in a lovely tranquil location right on the famous Tongariro river and is highly rated by guests.
* The owner's accommodation is three-bedroom (plus office), two-storey, two bathrooms dwelling with large double garage and fully fenced private garden area.
* The self-contained Cottage is on a separate Unit Title and has its own private deck with views into the garden.
* The lodge dwelling consists of 9 upstairs studio units currently configured as 5 twin and 4 double bedrooms each with their own private ensuite bathroom.
* Lodge guests share access to an expansive fully equipped kitchen with heat pump and a large inviting lounge with heat pump and a new wood burner.
* There is a purpose-built lodge laundry, guest drying room, and plenty of parking.
* Electric Vehicle (EV) charger has been installed and is proving very popular.
This attractive lodge caters not only for a strong clientele-base of returning fisher-folk but also for adventure seekers visiting the central plateau area to bike, raft, ski as well as to walk the Tongariro Crossing and other regional tracks. And remember that Turangi is only a stone\'s throw away from Taupo and all this tourist capital of New Zealand has to offer.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a Freehold Going Concern business and all the opportunities that come with it.
Call today for further details of this opportunity to make this iconic lodge on the river your own.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Lodge for sale in Turangi via our website or by phoning PETER MCGRATH on 0800 263339, DDI 06 929 7681 or 027 449 1608.