Selling a Business or FranchiseSelling a business is the most popular business exit strategy for many business owners. There may be no successors who want to continue the business; or staff or partners that can or are interested in buying your business. Whatever the reason; at some stage you will want to sell your business and ensure you get your best price and have a business that sells.
- Selling your business?
- Who will buy your business?
- The business sales process
- How to list a business for sale and sell
- What do business buyers want?
- Options when selling a business
- Marketing a business for sale
- Valuing a business for sale
- Difference between profit and value
- 5 Questions before you sell a business
- Selling a business and getting a good price
- Advertise to target your business buyer
- Why have a business exit strategy?
- Ad images for better business sales results
- Why use a business broker
- Get more when listing your business for sale
- How to keep your business relevant
- 12 questions to ask a business broker
Recommend this article: