Child Care Franchise for Sale NZ anywhere
Child Care Franchise for Sale NZ anywhere
sKids “Kids just love it!”
“I always knew that I would enjoy working with children.
What I did not realise was how much they would teach me.”
Rose King, sKids Multi-Site Owner
New Zealand’s No.1 Provider of Out-of-School Care & Recreation Programmes
Kids (Safe Kids in Daily Supervision) is an established, multi-award winning franchise system founded right here in New Zealand.
We specialise in delivering quality before school, after school and holiday programmes that help our kids thrive and grow, giving them life-skills that will serve them for years to come. We strive to create a fun and safe environment that our kids just love.
“I love that we make a difference to so many children’s lives.
We give them experiences they take with them forever.”
Faieka Abrahams, sKids Master Franchisee
Please visit our faceboook pages www.facebook.co.nz/skidsnewzealand
Why sKids is New Zealand’s provider of choice
Every day it is our privilege to serve the 3,000+ children in our care at primary schools right around New Zealand.
At its core, sKids is about inspiring our children and enriching their lives. And this we achieve through the character and commitment of our people, our relationships within the wider school community and the quality of the programmes we deliver to our children on site every day.
What we do at sKids makes a real difference to our kids, their parents, whanau, communities and ultimately the future of our whole nation. What an awesome opportunity and responsibility that is!
What could this look like and mean for you?
- Imagine your kids and staff cheering with delight as they run to your sKids programme…
- Imagine your kids seeing you as their Super Hero…
- Imagine your customers referring you to everyone they know…
- Imagine developing your team and mentoring them to perform and build your business together…
- Imagine having the independence and flexibility that comes with owning your own sKids business…
- Imagine reaping the rewards of all the effort and passion that you put into your business every day…
If this sounds real and exciting to you, we’d love to share how you can become a part of sKids’ success and bring this to life in your own business.
Please call Chris and explore the possibilities together.
“I was looking for a franchise that would tick all my boxes – working with children, no weekend work and a business my whole family could be involved in…
After investing in my first sKids franchise I knew I would invest in another site…
I am excited to part of a network that is recognised as the leader in out of school care…”
Lee-Ann Werner, sKids Multi-Site Owner
A business teaming with value - why our franchisees choose sKids
• Trusted NZ Brand: proudly Kiwi since 1996
• Market Leader: NZ’s largest private out-of-school care provider
• Multi-award winning: “Best franchise system – lifestyle services” for 2 years running
• Local & Global: established in NZ and now also Australia, UK & South Africa
• Exclusivity: exclusive Single, Multi-site and Area franchises available nationwide
• Support: dedicated Head Office support team that is mobile and visits you onsite
• Training: full induction and ongoing training provided NZQA accredited “on-the-job” training available to you and your staff
• Systems: ongoing investment in online and onsite systems to help you work smarter
• Quality Programmes: variety of unique, best-in-class programmes for you to deliver on site: arts, crafts, sports, music, drama, cooking, technology, fun games and activities…
• Flexibility: opportunity to structure your hours to fit with your family and lifestyle
• Resilient industry: tends to perform strongly even during challenging economic climates
• CYF Approved: we assist all our sites to become Child, Youth & Family OSCAR Approved
• MSD Subsidies:* your customers (parents) can access OSCAR subsidies through Work & Income NZ
• MSD Funding:* annual OSCAR Assistance grants are available to you to support the operating costs of your business. (Note: Unlike a number of other operators in our industry, sKids does not charge fees against bulk funding.)
• Industry Memberships: Member & Sponsor of all major Principals’ Associations across NZ Member of the Franchise Association of New Zealand
Our CEO is a FANZ Board Member
Our CEO is an advisor to the MSD OSCAR Sector Advisory Group
A sKids Director is on the Out of School Care Network (OSCN) Executive
* conditions apply
“I love going to work. I have found my passion and enjoy building relationships with parents and the school… I suppose the great thing about sKids is that there are so many doors that open up for you. It’s also a business where you can make a decent salary.”
Wayne Johnson, sKids Multi-Site Owner
Our Franchise Owners come from all backgrounds – from education, sports and recreation, to customer-facing or service-based industries to name a few. But what they all share in common is a passion for children and a desire to drive the success of their own business.
Call or email Chris 0800 754 372 or email@example.com to see how the sKids Franchise opportunity can work for you.
sKids Area Franchises Available nationwide:
Area Franchises start from just $45k + GST
Please visit our faceboook page below